Saturday, August 14, 2010

Targets

The other week I drew up haphazard plans for a target system that I've been trying to generate interest in.  I was told we have pretty much everything here to build it but I refuse to do it by myself.


Click the pic to expand it.

Fiberboard backing would be bolted with 4-6 bolts and would be unbolted and replaced when it gets destroyed. We pin targets to this piece.  The base is going to be an H shape with a large bolt connecting the upper and base together that can be removed so the unit stores as two pieces. There will be two triangular pieces on the upper legs that help stabilize the target.  Any ideas or pledge your help plz.  I want to make them fairly tall for pistol shooting and we can build a small one or ones for rifle targets which will probably be completely destroyed.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment